good sports bets

Futures bets are picks for the entire season (or the remainder thereof). The most common NBA futures bet is the winner of the NBA Championship, and these picks add a thrill to the entire season. Plus, they pay well because it’s tough picking a winner so far in advance. In all NBA games and betting lines, a team likely to win is called the favorite, indicated by a minus symbol (-), and an underdog, indicated by a plus symbol (+). If you bet on the Golden State Warriors as the favorite at -125 odds (55.4% win probability), you need odds genesis open to wager $125 to win $100. Conversely, if you pick the Boston Celtics as +124 underdogs (44.6% win probability), you’ll win $124. The FanDuel Massachusetts promo code delivers $2500 No Sweat First Bet for new customers. Create an account to claim it before Monday's Game (...)